Massive update of the year is happening and qmsWrapper’s Users will be thrilled to find out what is new in one of the 4 upgrades – Process Engine.
qmsWrapper’s core functionality was transformed from a tasks-based system to an enterprise-grade Processing Engine – to better support and enable your business workflows.
Along with the Process Editor, business and QMS workflows, processes and procedures, are now more effective, flexible and adaptable. It drives the way your company works from the upgraded modules of TM, RA, and Jira, but also to the existing Document Management and Controls, team messaging, approvals, now all driven to support your business processes. Brings all the parts together, connecting the “dots”.
“I can create effective workflows easily with the new process editor.”
Nick L. Project Manager
Added to Process Editors functionality:
- Form templates made in Form Editor can be attached to any step in the process workflow.
- Processes can be exported from the Traceability Matrix in PDF.
- Processes can be triggered directly from the Traceability Matrix.
- Process categories are now available to create.
- Changes in processes can be marked.
qmsWrapper offers free Live Demo’s, that help demonstrate why so many Meddev companies recognize the value and effectiveness qmsWrapper brings to their medical device dreams.